Thursday, March 31, 2005

I am on Yahoo 360*. Invitations available


Finally got an invitation to Yahoo 360* thanks to Welsh View. As a courtesy, i sent him an invite to Rojo which is also a greate website with unique features.

Yahoo 360* also provides you a blog space. Since, i started this blog first, I decided to use Yahoo 360* blog as a link blog where i will be posting links to interesting stuff. Do
check it out.

If you want an invitation to Yahoo 360* or Rojo, leave your comments on this post with your blog URL. Its nothing personal, its just Social Networking ;-)

Invitations available: 94

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm looking for invitaion. please send me on if u have. my id is sunilchawla1978@yahoo.com.

Thanks and regards
Sunil

Anonymous said...

Hi,

My name is Harjit, and I'm originally from Malaysia and now living in the USA. I'm an IT Professional and a computer geek! I would appreciate it if you could kindly send me an invitation to Yahoo 360. Thanks you.

dhalico@yahoo.com
www.dhalico.com

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

im looking for an invite d0p3y2k4@gmail.com thanks

Will said...

Hi, I'm looking for invitations to try the service. Thanks!

My blog is at http://willmonwah.blogspot.com and my yahoo id is willmonwah.