Friday, March 18, 2005

AT&T & VOIP

ZDNet reports

"AT&T's Internet phone service, CallVantage, had a paltry 53,000 subscribers at the end of 2004--a lesson in how millions of dollars in marketing and a well-known brand name don't always guarantee success."

"SBC has told federal utility regulators that CallVantage will continue to operate after the merger closes, which should be this year or next. CallVantage will also likely be a centerpiece for future generations of SBC services, once the carrier's fiber-optic upgrade of its antiquated local phone network is completed, SBC executives said."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I’ve been researching the subject voip marketing and found your site to be resourceful. Although it may not be supporting my this post project, it certainly does provide a fine service and got my attention while I was searching for voip marketing related information. With a fine site like this one and belonging to ByteBuzzer, I’m sure you’ll achieve your goals. Thanks for reading this.

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a great site you have here, ByteBuzzer. I found is from my search for call center. In my opinion., is a cut above the others. Even though my research regarding this post lead me here but match is not exact for this post, the content is very beneficial and rewarding. Thank you for reading my comment here.

Anonymous said...

prospects was the subject I was researching when I came across your site, ByteBuzzer. General interest and popularity of the subject this post has lead me to your site as well as to prospects. Yours is a fine site providing a real service and exceptional content. Thanks for reading my comment

Anonymous said...

linksys skype


Hi, just wondering if anyone has ever tried SKYPE for telephone calls over the internet?? A pal of mine says it's brilliant and works out much cheaper than conventional calls, just wondered if anyone else has signed up for it?