Friday, March 18, 2005

More on Google Ad Links

Google Adsense has introduced one more way to show ads on your site. It displays ads in the form of very neatly placed links which take you to more ads about that topic. I have added that to my blog. I really liked it. It seems like it is part of my blog. But so far it has shown links to Google Toolbar, Deskbar and Blogger only. It doesn't match my contents as such. However, if you click on the links it shows more ads but those are also not relevant to my content. I tried placing normal banner ads and it works good. So i decided to place both the ads on my blog for a while and will decide which one to keep.

Currently, i am experimenting with positions of Ads on my blog. Please forgive me if Ads on my blog trouble you a bit. Happy AdSensing !!!

No comments: